McDonald Law represents creditors, debtors and Chapter 7 Trustees in bankruptcy matters. We provide guidance and counsel to both individuals and business clients with regard to their financial affairs. Our representation of both creditors and debtors affords our firm a unique perspective to analyze legal issues in a manner that maximizes results for our clients. We have substantial experience in handling financial disputes both in and outside of bankruptcy courts. Our vast experience in the area of bankruptcy law is evidenced by the fact that our attorneys have field over 1,000 individual and business cases under Title 11 of the United States Code.
Matters handled by our Firm include:
- Protecting creditors’ rights in case filed under Chapters 7, 11 and 13 of the Bankruptcy Code.
- Defending creditors in preference and fraudulent transfer actions.
- Assistance in the purchase and/or sale of assets from bankruptcy debtors and trustees.
- Sale and purchase of bankruptcy estate assets.
- Lifting of Automatic Stay
- Review and analysis of Chapter 13 plan and filing plan objections.
- Filing proof of claims